Why IPTV is becoming popular among masses
IPTV is gradually shifting from being emerging technology to becoming common TV viewing technology for masses. The technology and concept is maturing and it is getting acceptance among TV viewers. The Internet of Things (IoT) is becoming popular among users. The Internet and the apps and services using Internet are also becoming popular among users.
IPTV provider sare also conscious of the concerns of the TV viewers and they are providing pretty good services to viewers to mitigate the concern of viewers about IPTV. IPTV providersare also providing good services by using best IPTV servers for IPTV streaming contents.
The Internet has spread among the masses and it is now widely accepted as a reliable technology. It has been seen that people trust Internet based technology and applications. Since the cost of Internet has significantly reduced over the years so people frequently use Internet based applications and technology.
Since IPTV also use Internet as their backbone so people trust it. The quality of IPTV is not interrupted because of climate and other related issues; generally the Internet speed remains intact in a particular geographical area. People have faced signal outage issues with traditional satellite/dish TV systems so the continuity of signal connection during light storm, rain etc is a great advantage for the viewers.
Viewers also do not have to buy additional dedicated equipments which save the cost and hassles for the users. They donot have to bother about the safety andmaintenance of additional dedicated equipments.
Portability is key factor for popularity of IPTV
- An IPTV user can use IPTV connection on multiple devices which becomes extremely useful and cost effective for TV viewers.
- IPTV can be accessed while travelling or being in office or at outside locations like hotels, resorts, etc.
- Users prefer to have one connection for multiple uses which is not possible with traditional satellite/dish/cable systems but it is possible with IPTV.
IPTV is cost effective
- IPTV is much cheaper for TV viewers having multiple TVs at home and they donot use all TVs simultaneously. This type of users donot have to pay for additional dedicated equipments for individual TVs as is with traditional satellite/ dish/cable TV systems. They also save subscription money as they donot have to pay additional cost for additional subscriptions for individual TVs.
- IPTV is also very cost effective for users who regularly watch TV at various places like office, residence etc. The viewers can use same account to view TV at all these places and s/he does not have to take additional subscriptions for it.
- IPTV users also save money on equipments etc as they donot have to buy additional dedicated equipments for individual TVs as it is with satellite/dish/cable TV system.
- IPTV users can use their existing high speed Internet connection for watching IPTV, they may need to enhance Internet speed connection/plan if they donot have one. Hence, they end up saving considerable money on Internet connection as they can use the same Internet connection for other purposes like internet browsing, emails, etc.